Friday, March 7, 2008

My Top 10 Joys...

10. Being on a road trip with my children and husband. It makes me feel like I can just let my hair down and cast all my cares away.

9. I am amazed at the progress that my children are making with their potty training. Hannah is completely free of diapers & Jacob is only wearing them to bed.

8. My family – I don't know where I would be without them. Dan is always there to be my support. He's constantly telling me that I've come too far to give up now, whether talking about school or my weight loss journey. Watching my kids grow is simply amazing. Hannah knows her ABC's and can count to 10. Jacob is a bit behind her, but I have faith that he'll catch up.

7. I am amazing myself with my educational limits. I never thought in a million years I could accomplish all that I have since last January when I started going to Kaplan. Now I am going to BOCES too.

6. I love to watch my twins interact with one another. Hannah is definitely the leader & Jacob is the follower. Whatever Hannah does, Jacob does the exact same thing. It is so cute.

5. The races. Nothing like sitting on hard, wooden bleachers for 3 hours watching cars go around in a dirt circle throwing dust in your face!

4. I love to read for pleasure when I have the time, which hasn't been very often, as of late. I just like to escape from reality sometimes. My favorites are mysteries or romance. My favorite author is Dean R. Koontz.

3. Tea -- sweet southern-brewed ice tea. There is simply nothing like it.

2. TV -- I so wish I had cable service right now. I'm missing American Idol something awful.

1. Shopping – I love to go shopping, but I just can never afford it. Hopefully that will all change here shortly.

No comments: