Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Definitely Time for an Update

Well, it's been quite some time since I've actually updated this blog, so I figured it was long overdue. The entire Knapp household has been extremely busy. I am still doing my Phlebotomy course. I am done with the classroom part of it and I am in the clinical phase of it. I spent 2 weeks at the Port Health Clinic (Dr. Tronetti's office in the old Port Hospital), and my 3rd week at Charles Cole Memorial Hospital. I will be done with my clinicals this Friday and will spend time studying for my Final Exam, which will be held on May 19th.

I met some great new friends while working at the Port Health Clinic. I'd like to introduce to you Melanie

and MJ

I hope to be able to keep these 2 as life long friends. They made my learning experience such a joy that I almost forgot that I was actually learning something.

I have just started my last term of college at Kaplan. I graduate from there on June 24th with my Associate's of Science degree. I think that once I complete this degree that I am going to continue on to get my Associate's of Science in Medical Assisting.

As for Dan, he's still working over in Smethport at the Tire Shop. He seems to like it, which I knew that he would because he loves to work outdoors.

Jacob & Hannah are still in preschool. They are both doing great and loving school. Jacob is coming closer and closer to being completely potty trained. He's staying dryer for much longer periods of time now. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

No comments: