Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Hopes are on the Rise

This is probably going to be a pretty short post because I'm too excited to talk/type right now. I just got off the phone and I have a job interview tomorrow at 2 p.m. down in Olean. It's not doing the Phlebotomy or anything of that nature, which I would have liked, but at least for now, it's definitely something. My family needs everything they can get right now. This job would be for a company called Elexco. It's a gas and oil company and I'd be doing the data entry for the company.

On a brighter note, I hope that this new job works out and that we can buy the house that we have been looking at. Where we are now is just getting too small for all of us as the twins are getting bigger.

Here are a few pics:

The house
The kitchen

Living room/Stairs

Other half of living room/Stairs

One of the bedrooms (It has 4)

Dan's Pride & Joy -- The Garage

Carport/Pool

This is a craft shop that the old woman that had the house had. I'm not sure what to do with it but Dan said that he's going to make a "Trophy Room" of sorts out of it. Display his Avon collection, my Tony Stewart collection, and any racing trophies that he has now and will get in the future. Plus whatever the kids get in the future.

No comments: