Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Major Update

Has it really been over a year since I have updated this blog? That is completely unacceptable and I do apologize for that. I do have a reason for the delay, though. The Knapp family has been very busy getting things ready to accept a foster child into our home. On July 9, our foster daughter, *J*, moved in. It has been quite a learning experience...for all involved. The transition is going quite well and everyone is getting settled into the routine.

As for myself, I am staying at home full time now and loving every minute of it. I get to spend a lot of time with the kids and we are all growing closer every day. I also just started school again. This time, I'm going for Medical Office Assistant. Seeing a trend here?

Dan is still working at Tri-County Tire. On the 27th, he will have been there for 3 years. That's good for him. He is learning a lot though and he's using that new-found knowledge here at home when he is working on his classic cars. He has accumulated quite a few of those now. He has a 1966 Chevelle, two 1977 Monte Carlos (his & hers), and a few more that you can see on his blog (http://scrappyknapp.blogspot.com) if you are interested.

Jacob & Hannah will be starting kindergarten this year, which is unbelieveable!!! Where has the time gone? My babies are growing up so quickly.

*J* will be a senior this year, so I have kids ending school and kids beginning school. Just odd!

Well, hopefully I will be able to keep up with this blog again now that things are starting to settle down. You can also catch up with me on Facebook.

No comments: