Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Sorry





I'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to leave an Easter blog on here. I've been so busy studying for this Phlebotomy class that I haven't had much extra time for anything.

We didn't do too much yesterday. We spent most of the morning together. In the afternoon, we all went up to get some pictures of some of the cars that Dan is trying to sell. Then we came home and got all cleaned up. We went to dinner at Mom's at 2 and was there till about 4. We came home and just chilled out for the remainder of the day. I spent the majority of that time, as well as all day today, trying to study for my Phlebotomy exam tomorrow.

Anyone have any good reminders on how to remember the blood flow through the heart, and the various blood vessels & blood cells? Wish me luck...



No comments: