Thursday, November 1, 2007

Maiden Voyage

Well, I have decided to jump on the band wagon known as blogger. I had not started before this due to the fact that my life is such a routine day after day, that I thought that I wouldn't have anything new to write about on a regular basis. Now that Hannah & Jacob have started preschool, I think I'll be able to come up with something! Here's a picture, from October 1st, of their 1st day:I'll admit that the majority of these posts will be about the twins as they are my entire world.

Last night was quite an adventure. We took Jacob & Hannah out trick or treating for the very first time. They really had a lot of fun. Jacob was dressed as Superman and Hannah was a Dronkey (from Shrek 3). We tried to get them to say "trick or treat" at the houses, but all they could manage to get out was "treat", which the people thought was hilarious, and usually gave them extra candy for it. But I did make sure to have them say "thank you" to every single person. It was funny though....every time Jacob would tell the people "thank you", Hannah would answer him with "you're kell-come" which is her version of you're welcome. Here are their costumes:

Well, I hope that you enjoyed the maiden voyage of "Going off on a rant".
Stayed tuned for more...
















1 comment:

Seldom Seen said...

I can't believe how big your "babies" are getting! Sounds like you had fun Trick or treating.