Saturday, February 9, 2008

How RUDE!!!!

Why do some people find the incessant need to be so completely rude? It is so totally uncalled for.

Dan & I are in the market to buy me a "gently used" car when taxes come in, so I've been shopping around on some of the local ISP classifieds. One that I use a lot is Pennswoods.net. They offer a wide variety of classified categories where you can usually find a little bit of everything for sale. Well, after I had my accident with the semi back in the Winter of '96, I have been petrified to drive in the snow since, so I was looking for something that would go good in the snow. I came across this 1996 Subaru Outback, which just happens to be All Wheel Drive. Perfect, I thought. So Dan has me ask the seller a couple questions about the car that are not listed. The seller emails me back asking if I could call him. Well, for one thing, I do not have any long distance and I politely told him that. He replies back to me that if I can't call him back, then I don't want the car that bad!!! So I "politely" replied back to him with some choice words of my own. I know that 2 wrongs don't make a right, but I feel that man was just down right rude to me for no reason. All he had to do was answer a couple questions for my husband about the car, but he felt the need to be mean instead.

He just lost my $1,000!!!

No comments: