Saturday, February 2, 2008

I really am still on the face of the Earth...

Yes, everyone… I didn’t fall off. I’ve just been a bit busier than usual. My classes for school started up again, so I’m focusing on them a lot. This term, I’m taking Sociology, Social Problems, and Career Development Strategies. It’s hard to believe I only have 1 term left after this one and I’ll have my Associate’s degree.

I’ve also been taking classes through the PA Careerlink to help me get funding for my Phlebotomy course. That course starts on February 25th, so wish me luck with that. I’ll be taking 4 classes at 2 different schools! They’ll both be ending just about the same time. I really thought that I wanted to go into the Education field, but I keep finding myself being pulled into the medical field in some aspect or another. I think that I’ll be very happy with Phlebotomy. It’s something that I’ve always been interested in.

The kids are doing very well with their potty training. A few accidents here & there, but that’s to be expected. I’m very proud of them!

I also wanted to add a family picture. It was taken at our Christmas party.

No comments: